(Sorry this post is so late, we were busy last week getting ready for a garage sale!)
This past Wednesday, we had our last meeting for this Men's Bible Study. It was called Pour It On and was fittingly a wrap-up for the study. It pulled it all together and helped us think about how we can lead our families going forward after the study.
My desire for the results of this study are that I lead in a way that points my family to Christ in everything we do. I haven't always done a good job of that, but I am striving to do it every day.
Some of the things that I plan on implementing in our family include a family Bible study time, praying at meal times, and serving God together as a family. I know if I am not leading our family in these things, they will not happen and we will miss out on many blessings that the Lord has for us.
We already do many things such as talking about God in our daily life situations, praying together at night, and reading a short devotional each night. I pray that these things, and the things that we will be doing in the future, all lead us to be more like Christ in everything we do.
I really enjoyed this study and hope it spurs me on to lead courageously in my family!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Labels: bible study, south side baptist church
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment