If you know me very well at all, you know that my BlackBerry is usually not far from my side. I use it all of the time and have apps loaded on it for just about anything, from e-mail, to maps, to my Bible, to reading blogs, to streaming radio, to my calendar, to games, to...well, you get the point.
Anyway, I found a site called Wirenode where you can create your own mobile webpage for free. You can go to www.wirenode.com to create one of your own. It is actually very easy and fun.
At work, I set up all of our BlackBerry devices and people are always asking me what apps are good to have, so I created the mobile site http://ffin.wirenode.mobi/ to answer their questions quickly and easily.
If you are a CrackBerry addict, I mean Blackberry user, check it out from your BlackBerry and enjoy the linkage. If you know of any really cool or useful apps that I left off of the list, let me know.
Later!
(Posted from my BlackBerry) (Yes, I know you're shocked!!!!)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Labels: blackberry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment