Thursday, March 19, 2009

Men's Bible Study - Week 1c

We had our first "Being God's man in leading a family" meeting yesterday evening. We have an awesome group of about 15 men in there that I am looking forward to getting to know better.

I thought we had some good discussion and someone always says something that I had not thought of before. I know the Lord will use these men to speak into my life through the study and application of His word. Hopefully He will use me in the same way with them as well.

Please be in prayer for these men and their families. The enemy really doesn't like it when men of God rise up and take on their God-given roles of husband and father, leader and provider. I'm sure we will be attacked even more than usual and we will need your support to resist the devil and flee temptation.

I hope you are having a great week!

(Posted on 3/19/09 from my BlackBerry.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment