Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Garage Sale! Woo Hoo!

So, Amanda and I have been getting ready for a garage sale. Yay! I know all of you wish you could help because garage sales are such fun to put on, but don't worry, we've got it covered.

We have been going through closets, drawers, boxes, the garage, and everywhere else. It is amazing how much stuff you can accumulate over the course of a few years. We have some things I totally forgot we even have.

I am just at the point that I want to get rid of about 90% of our stuff. We don't use most of it and is just getting in the way. Amanda is almost to that point as well. We want to enjoy our family, not take care of a bunch of stuff.

We are pricing everything to sell since we don't want to keep it or have to pack it away again, but I was wondering if anyone out there has any tips for having a successful garage sale. We are open to suggestions...and oh, by the way, if you are looking for a good deal, come by the house on May 9th and we will hook you up!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment