Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Men's Bible Study - Week 7

This week's study is called Work It Out. It is about fighting fair. The verses are from Ephesians 4:25-32. The basic theme this week is to learn from God's Word how to communicate effectively in times of conflict.

I know when Amanda and I have a "discussion" that I don't always exactly fight fair. I'm thankful for this week's lesson because I constantly need to be reminded about forgiveness, grace, and edification.

As the leader of my family, I need to set the standard in my home for how we work out disagreements and how we relate to one another. So, my prayer this week is that I would be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to anger. I am asking God to show me how to be willing to forgive and to give up my pride, which always wants me to be right.

Next week is the last week of this study. It is called Pour It On. I'm looking forward to it! See you then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment